US tuner Hennessey is working on the New Hennessey VelociRaptor Ford Ranger. The menu includes 350 hp and 10 cm more ground clearance.
The new Ford Ranger Raptor with the groovy EcoBoost turbo petrol engine is still not really on the market since the US Tuningschmiede Hennessey already refilled. The Raptor becomes the VelociRaptor, and he does not make prisoners. The increase in output of standard 270 to 350 hp is already remarkable in itself.
Hennessey does not only rely on reprogramming of the engine management but also installs an improved air intake and a stainless steel exhaust system, each with more throughput. The Sprint value of 0-60 miles (96.6 km / h) done the new Ford Ranger VelociRaptor according to Hennessey in 6.1 seconds – 1.3 seconds faster than the production machine.
This is even more impressive after Hennessey used the motto “ground clearance instead of spoilers” for the project. At four inches (10.16 centimeters), the Ford Ranger VelociRaptor is lifted with the suspension height adjustment, which makes room for the 285 / 70-17er all-terrain tires. That makes a slim foot in the field and ensures respect distance at the traffic light.
The additional modifications include, among other things, a modified front bumper, a LED light bar on the roof, spacers and a vote on the chassis dynamometer for each conversion. The fact that Hennessey limits the number of conversions to 500 per year makes it clear that the tuners are expecting strong demand.
You can buy the Hennessey Ford Ranger VelociRaptor “at a stretch”, then you’ll pay $ 64,950. If you want to convert an existing 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor, you have to put $ 19,950 on the table and take care of the shipping.
New Hennessey VelociRaptor Ford Ranger Truck Specifications
• 0-60 mph: 6.1 sec. (stock 7.4 sec.)
• 350 bhp @ 6,000 rpm
• 385 lb-ft torque @ 3,800 rpm
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Engine management software upgrade
• Hennessey VelociRaptor High-flow air induction system
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Stainless steel catback exhaust system
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Stage 1 suspension lift kit (4-inch increase)
• Hennessey VelociRaptor 17-inch alloy wheels
• BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tires 285/70R17
• Hennessey VelociRaptor front bumper upgrade with LED lights
• Roof-mounted LED lightbar
• Fender flairs
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor exterior badges
• Limited edition (500 units for 2019) serial numbered plaques in engine compartment & interior
• Professional installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• 3 year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty